Lame attempt to Rhyme!!

  • Saturday, April 19, 2014
  • By Samir Saxena
  • 0 Comments

Some lame lines I thought of and wrote it for Urban Spice's facebook page on April Fools Day.. Just though of sharing it here too.. :D

Tea with Salt
Working tirelessly without a halt
Taken Sugar out from the syrup
Thinking someone's remembering you every time there's a hiccup
Custard without Fruits
No laces in your boots
Daal without tadka
Aata gheela when kadka
Executive Meal box without food
No stripes in your pinstripe suit
30 minutes delivery
No lunches are free
Got late for a meeting, there was lot of traffic you see
paid 150 bucks for boiled water, saying it's green tea
Service tax, sales tax and VAT
No feather left on my hat
Thinking how to end my desperate attempt to rhyme
Where to hide before grammar nazis beat me for this crime
Let the sun shine while you make hay
Here's wishing you a Happy April Fools Day!!

Now don't beat me, okay? Happy Weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments