Thoughts Train..

  • Tuesday, April 10, 2012
  • By Samir Saxena
  • 1 Comments

Looking outside the glass window
Zooming past the warm silhouette of the night..
A lonely lamp post
A shadow of a ghost..
A swaying tree
A man walking in glee..
A few plastic bags
A girl in rags..
A solitary traveller
A hippie reveller..
I turn back to the book in my hand
And let my soaring imagination land..
I listen to the end of Led Zapplin putting up a stairway
Next up is Bon Jovi screaming how Frankie said he did it his way..
I stop my ipod, put the book to my chest in a warm hug
And listen intently to this train's chug chug..

P.S. Random lines that came to my mind and put them down during one of my train journeys from Bombay to Delhi..

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mere ko palle nahi padta kya Comment karun....*biting Nails*

    M just a Cipher in Abstract...tu bhi dikhta to nahi hai, pata nahi khan se likh leta hai ;)

    ReplyDelete